EXCUSE ME BUT THIS RING. NO ONE NOTICED IT?????
Actually I’ve seen people mention it since the first episode.
It’s Capaldi’s wedding ring. He never takes it off, even when acting.
To add to the story, he refuses to take it off because when his acting career was struggling, his wife never gave up on him. When he landed his first major gig, he decided to not take it off, to represent he was there because of his wife’s support.
This is the sweetest and best thing I’ve eve heard about any behind-the-scenes ever
Remember when he’s told the tradition is to give that chocolate box to someone “you love" and he immediately jumped off the stage and ran to his wife in Seoul without even a second thought?
this is the reason i love and RESPECT him this much… just… *sniffs*
This halloween please say no to these costumes please just say no they are fucking insulting and Dia de los Muertos is NOT HALLOWEEN I REPEAT NOT HALLOWEEN THIS IS NOT A COSTUME PLEASE STOP TREATING IT LIKE ONE
TO ALL THE PEOPLE GETTING FUCKED OFF AT MY POST. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I MADE IT. FOR YOUR PINCHE GUERO PENDEJX ASSES. “WE DO IT OUT OF RESPECT,” MY ASS.
this is capitalism ripping through my memories i hold so sacred. Memories of walking through the streets of Chapala after school with my grandmother, and the smell of plants for the preparation of the big event. Memories of memories of memories
This is capitalism and white supremacy destroying, erasing and making new… something that has connected me with my elderes and ancestors,
This is whiteness telling me my body, our gente is unwanted, dehumanized and conditioned to death but at the same time extracting a part of my identity and wearing it as a mask.
This is a mask made of our dead and torn bodies… this is literally a mask made out of ripped bloody flesh. The flesh of migrants who die every year trying to cross.. the flesh of people who become criminalized and confined behind bars. The bloody flesh of torn bodies from years of exploitation in sweat shops, fruit and vegetable fields, dish washers.. domestic workers…
this is our flesh ripped out cleaned, pampered and styled to fit a white face.
I’m glad you asked :)
1. Of course I have to start with the best of the best. This interviewer got a little too touchy feely with Louis’ knee and Harry got just a tad possessive and HAD to pat Louis’ knee too. Gotta remind everyone in the room that he is the only one who can touch Louis like that. If this were a cartoon, there would be a thought bubble over his head screaming “hey that’s MINE” I am cackling. x
2. One time the boys were all eating together and Harry unleashed his inner petulant little child because Louis and Zayn were feeding each other. Harry literally announced “I’m getting jealous over here” and flicked the food off of Zayn’s chopsticks. I’d honestly say he was just kidding because who’s this obvious, but look at Harry’s face. He is pissed off. Jealous baby boyfriends ^_^ x
3. Apparently Harry doesn’t like Lilo either because when Liam sat on Louis’ lap, he took one look at Harry’s bitch face and got up so fast he probably feared for his life for a split second. If looks could kill…
4. Louis and Zayn were having a little moment during a radio concert and decided to just hug it out. Well Harry didn’t like that very much and had to pat Louis’ knee
ONCE AGAIN (is that his signature move or???)as a way of saying ok ok that’s enough now. x
5. That time during one of the tour diaries when Harry was all happy and giggly UNTIL Niall and Zayn go in to poke Louis’ nipples. Even Liam laughs at it but the smile just slips right off of Harry’s face within a millisecond. Just watch the video, he actually pouts…??? x
Jealous possessive LouisandHarry is one of the many things that makes life worth living. Sometimes I find myself wanting to jump through the screen and scream PLEASE calm down and get a grip you two. I love them
Also I realize all of these are old moments. There are quite a few up-to-date jealous Harry instances as well but the old ones are just so funny because he literally couldn’t contain it back then. It’s a little embarrassing bless his heart. I think he’s learned to tone it down a bit these days.